Paintless dent repair (PDR) also known as paintless dent removal. It is a collection of massaging and metal finishing techniques for removing minor dents and hail damage dents. Many of the minor dents and hail damaged vehicles can now be repaird without a trace,when the work is performed by a skilled tech. Out techniques have been developed to the point that hail damaged vehicles and minor dents can be removed with the original paint in place. PDR has become widely used over the past decade by new car dealers,rental agencies,and bodyshops to prepare vehicles for resale or customer repairs.
Watch the PDR Video:
PDR is very effective for the following scenarios:
- Very small to large dents
- Vehicles that have been damaged from a hail storm
- Paint has not been broken or cracked.
- No previous body repair on the panel.
A number of advantages for PDR repair include:
- No painting or body filler needed
- More cost effective then most traditional body repair
- Same day service in most cases
- Keeping factory paint warranty intact
- No risk of mis-matching paint colors.
- Vehicle maintains original paint
A vehicle with original paint always retains a higher value then when reprinted.
For more information, visit PDRCanada.ca
Or call 1-877-785-4245